Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the French fry without the fry and oh, so tasty!
- 6 medium potatoes (pared or not, as desired)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes into 6 to 8 wedges lengthwise.
- Place shallow baking pan in 425 degree oven with butter to melt.
- Add potato sticks and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Sprinkle with salt and cheese.
- Return to oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
Fixed these tonight and they were delicious! My hubby loved them as I did!
Will be making these again for sure. They were very easy and for two, did not take a lot of time!