Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tender pork - fast
Make and share this Parmesan Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tenderloin into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Place each piece on surface and flatten with heel of hand to ½ inch thickness.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, spices. Dredge pork to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add pork and distribute onions and garlic around meat.
- Cook slowly 5 minutes, turn, cook 5 minute more.
This was delicious! Nice to have a pork tenderloin recipe that was quick to put on the table. Turned out very tender also. Thanks!