Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light, flavorful sauce makes this pasta perfect for anytime. I got this recipe from Real Simple.
Make and share this Parmesan Pasta With Chicken and Rosemary recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces orecchiette
- 3 1⁄2 lbs rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Shred the chicken, using a fork or your fingers, while the past cooks. Discard the skin and bones.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 11/4 cups of the water. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the reserved pasta water, chicken, rosemary, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon pepper to the pot. Stir over medium-low heat until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Divide among individual bowls and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.