Chef #805194's Note:
Light, flavorful sauce makes this pasta perfect for anytime. I got this recipe from Real Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- 2Shred the chicken, using a fork or your fingers, while the past cooks. Discard the skin and bones.
- 3Drain the pasta, reserving 11/4 cups of the water. Return the pasta to the pot.
- 4Add the reserved pasta water, chicken, rosemary, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon pepper to the pot. Stir over medium-low heat until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- 5Divide among individual bowls and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pasta With Chicken and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.3
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 153.5 mg
- Sodium 418.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 60.9 g