Recipe by kittydove
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. simple, quick and only a few ingredients. I like it because it is light no heavy cheese and no salt or pepper.
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄8 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a boiler sauce pan, add water, margarine, chives, Hidden Valley Seasoning Mix and simmer DO NOT boil. Lowest heat possible, add milk and 1 cup of cheese, stirring until smooth and creamy. After smooth and creamy remove from heat, immediately pour over cooked pasta into a casserole style dish. Top with bread crumbs and ¼ cup of the remaining cheese. Bake on 350 until ingredients are melted together. If bread crumbs are not toasty enough place under broiler until toasty but DO NOT dry out casserole.