- 1 lb sweet potato, about 2 medium size
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes crosswise into 1/8 inch slices, and set aside.
- Combine the egg white and water, stirring well and set aside.
- Combine cheese, parsley and garlic.
- Dip potato slices into the egg mixture and dredge in cheese mixture to coat.
- Arrange potatoes on baking sheets that have been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat about 4 minutes per side until crisp.