My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 oz. each)
- 6 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh English muffin, crumbs (or sandwich bread)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1Rinse the breasts and pat them dry.
- 2In a shallow bowl, whisk together the mustard, wine, salt, and pepper and add the chicken.
- 3The chicken can be coated immediately or held in the refrigerator for up to 2 hour In a large, shallow dish, mix the cheese, breadcrumbs, and pepper.
- 4Drizzle the melted butter over the crumb mixture and toss until well combined.
- 5Heat the oven to 450°F and butter a baking sheet or rack.
- 6Coat Chicken with bread crumb/cheese mixture.
- 7Roast the chicken until it's crisp, browned, and cooked through, 25 to 30 min.
- 8Check after 15 min.
- 9If the chicken is getting too brown, reduce the heat to 400° and add 5 min.
- 10to the total cooking time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Crumbed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 676.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: