Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 oz. each)
- 6 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or 1 tablespoon water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh English muffin, crumbs (or sandwich bread)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Rinse the breasts and pat them dry.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the mustard, wine, salt, and pepper and add the chicken.
- The chicken can be coated immediately or held in the refrigerator for up to 2 hour In a large, shallow dish, mix the cheese, breadcrumbs, and pepper.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the crumb mixture and toss until well combined.
- Heat the oven to 450°F and butter a baking sheet or rack.
- Coat Chicken with bread crumb/cheese mixture.
- Roast the chicken until it's crisp, browned, and cooked through, 25 to 30 min.
- Check after 15 min.
- If the chicken is getting too brown, reduce the heat to 400° and add 5 min.
- to the total cooking time.