Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From "The Best of Country Cooking."
- 16 whole chicken wings
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed butter flavored cracker
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic salt.
- Dip wings in butter, then roll in crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on greased baking sheets and bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear.
I tried this recipe on Sunday. I added more Basil and Parsley to it. Also I had to add more butter to coat the wings. It came out great. One tip on baking the wings. Use parchment paper or foil to line the pans for easy clean up.