Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have two young children, so I rely on meals that are quick and easy. These tender patties with pasta, spaghetti sauce and cheese are family-pleasers and simple enough for kids to help prepare
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- hot cooked spaghetti
- Place chicken patties in an 11x7x2-inch microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and cheeses. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve over spaghetti. Yield: Yield: 4 servings.