I tried this once when my parents were getting home late and hadn't eaten anything yet. We had more cauliflower than we knew what to do with, so I made my own recipe. Keep in mind, when I tried this, I played everything by eye, no physical "tbsp, tsp," that kind of thing. So I'm estimating how much I used. I remember it was good though! lol
- Cook cauliflower in water in bowl in a microwave for 9 minute Time varies for different microwaves.
- Take out midway and mix in all ingredients.
- Finish cooking cauliflower until any visible water has evaporated. It's okay if there is some water at the bottom.
- Do not strain out any excess water.
- Once cauliflower is completely cooked and cheese is melted, mix well until all ingredients are completely combined into the cauliflower.