Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A crispy baked trout, served on a noodle base, dressed with asparagus
Make and share this Parmesan Baked Trout recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl mix flour, cornflour, onion powder, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Pour the melted butter into a shallow baking dish.
- Dredge the cod in the flour mixture and place in the baking dish, turning each piece over to coat both sides with butter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 15-20 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork.
- Boil noodles till soft and place on centre of plate. Boil asparagus in saltwater for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve trout on top of noodles dressed with the asparagus, drizzle the butter over the top to complete.