Chef #1187392's Note:
A crispy baked trout, served on a noodle base, dressed with asparagus
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix flour, cornflour, onion powder, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- 2Pour the melted butter into a shallow baking dish.
- 3Dredge the cod in the flour mixture and place in the baking dish, turning each piece over to coat both sides with butter.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 15-20 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Boil noodles till soft and place on centre of plate. Boil asparagus in saltwater for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- 7Serve trout on top of noodles dressed with the asparagus, drizzle the butter over the top to complete.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Baked Trout
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.5
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.5 mg
- Sodium 558.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 59.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: