Prep 7 mins
Cook 26 mins
Saw this recipe on Everydeay Health.
- 78.07 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 680.38 g chicken breast halves, 4 (6-oz)
- cooking spray
- 118.29 ml fire roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
- Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 2 tablespoons pasta sauce).