Danny Sneade's Note:
Saw this recipe on Everydeay Health.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- 3Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 4Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
- 5Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.
- 7Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 2 tablespoons pasta sauce).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.3 mg
- Sodium 379.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce