Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The parmesan and ground almonds makes this a very tasty chicken! Can't remember what site I found on the internet when I was looking for recipes. That was my pre-Zaar days.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, ground
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, dried
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in butter, coat with combined remaining ingredients. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
We really enjoyed and devoured every bite of this chicken recipe. The only slight change was I skipped on the paprika and used a garlic pepper grinder as a seasoning. Loved the flavor of the ground almonds in the coating. I loved how the coating remained on the chicken after baking too - bonus to this recipe! Made for 123 Hit Wonders tag game.
A great, low carb way to prepare chicken. Wonderful flavor and the chicken was very juicy. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
I made these for dinner last night and enjoyed them but thought they could use some more seasonings. The ground almonds were a nice, low carb touch. Thanks for sharing!