Recipe by nemokitty
The parmesan and ground almonds makes this a very tasty chicken! Can't remember what site I found on the internet when I was looking for recipes. That was my pre-Zaar days.
Top Review by HokiesMom
We really enjoyed and devoured every bite of this chicken recipe. The only slight change was I skipped on the paprika and used a garlic pepper grinder as a seasoning. Loved the flavor of the ground almonds in the coating. I loved how the coating remained on the chicken after baking too - bonus to this recipe! Made for 123 Hit Wonders tag game.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, ground
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, dried
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt