Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A grilled corn packet
- 2 (10 ounce) packages cream-style corn, unthawed
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Remove frozen corn from pouches.
- Place blocks side by side on a large piece of heavy duty foil, or on a double thickness of regular foil.
- Top with green pepper and onion and sprinkle liberally with paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- Bring edges of foil together over center of vegetables.
- Fold over with a double fold leaving a little space for steam expansion. Seal ends securely.
- Cook on grill over medium heat turning occasionally for 30 minutes until green pepper is tender.
- Stir to mix.