Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Switch from sour cream to low fat yogurt for a more healthy choice.
Make and share this Paprika Chicken (For Diabetics) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet; sauté the onions until tender.
- Lay the chicken on the onions. Cover and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Stir the flour into the onions in the skillet. Gradually add the stock and season with salt.
- Cook and stir over low heat until thickened; remove pan from heat. Stir in paprika and yogurt.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.