- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 3 stalks celery
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 small cabbage, quartered
- 1 small onion
- 1 (2 g) packet instant chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 -6 carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray Teflon pan with Pam.
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Place in pan over medium heat and brown on both sides.
- Peel and cut up onion, carrots, potatoes and celery. Add to chicken in pan.
- Dissolve one packet of instant chicken broth in one cup of water. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Place lid on pan and cook on low for half hour.
- Cut cabbage in chunks and place on vegetables in pan. Cover and cook one more hour or until vegetables are done.