Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Simple, tasty chicken recipe. Modified from one in a Sunset cokbook. Our 1987 Christmas card recipe.
- 6 -8 chicken pieces
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray baking dish (large enough to hold chicken in a single layer) with non-stick vegetable spray. Arrange chicken in pan, skin side down.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes. Turn chicken and sprinkle with remaining spice mixture. Bake 10-15 minutes longer, or until pieces are done.