1 hr 20 mins
This sweet bread is so yummy. Note: you can cut the cooking time if you use two small loaf pans instead of one large one. If you use the smaller pans, bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray one large loaf pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, cloves and baking powder.
- 4Add eggs, honey, milk and butter; combine well.
- 5Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Let cool, then drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pao De Mel (portuguese Honey Bread)
Serving Size: 1 (1444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4333.6
- Calories from Fat 997
- Total Fat 110.8 g
- Saturated Fat 63.8 g
- Cholesterol 487.6 mg
- Sodium 1131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 832.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.4 g
- Sugars 481.6 g
- Protein 82.0 g