Recipe by pixieglenn
This is a recipe made from items that are found in non-perishable containers. You can subsitute frozen vegetables or add cheese if you wish, but it's not necessary. I have further broken this down so you can package it all together in a one meal ziploc bag for easy and quick access. This recipe is also easily made gluten free by using homemade condensed soup. I enjoy, and use even in this recipe Condensed Cream of Soup Mix ( Homemade Substitute ) .
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken
- 1⁄2 cup red lentil
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1⁄2 cup dehydrated mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice, lentils, and vegetables with 4 cups of water.
- Mix the rice mixture with soup, and chicken, top with french fried onions.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in a 9x9 pan at 350.
- TO STORE FOR OAMC:.
- Put the rice, veges, and lentils in a sandwich bag. Put the french fried onions in a snack size bag. Place the two bags and 3 cans in a gallon size bag and write the instructions on the outside.