Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Soft melt in your mouth panna cotta, suitable for early summer. The use of yoghurt creates a light texture and causes the flavor of the blueberries to stand out. A gorgeous service in elegant glasses.
- 1) Soak the gelatin in cold water for 2-3 minutes.
- 2) In a saucepan combine cream, yoghurt, milk and vanilla beans. Stir continually on a low heat until just before boil.
- 3) Turn off the heat and add gelatin and amaretto liqueur.
- 4) Let mixture stand until cool and the pour into ramekins or glasses and put in fridge for 2hours to set.
- 5) To make blueberry sauce put blueberries and granulated sugar in a glass bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- 6) When panna cotta is firm but still jiggles remove from fridge and top with blueberry sauce. Garnish with sliced strawberries and mint leaves as you like.