Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious crunchy panko breaded nuggets.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 boneless skinless chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Pour oil to a depth of 2-inches in a large Dutch oven or deep-fryer. Heat oil to 360 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch mix, panko and salt together. In a second bowl add the egg mixture and in a third bowl add the flour.
- Dredge chicken cubes in flour, dip in beaten egg, and then coat in panko mixture.
- Fry chicken nuggets, in batches, for 5 to 6 minutes or until done. Serve with dipping sauce of choice.