Recipe by Charmed
This is great if you're only cooking for one or two people. Although I usually tend to prefer making pancakes from scratch rather than a biscuit mix, these do come out quite good, especially if you add a touch of vanilla to them, which I always do. And it's nice not to have to spend the time making all those pancakes when I feel like having them. I adapted from a recipe from Betty Crocker.
Top Review by newspapergal
I made these for a quick Sunday morning breakfast with DH, using HeartSmart Bisquick, skim milk, and adding 1/2 tsp sugar along with the vanilla. They were fluffy & tasty; I got six small-saucer sized pancakes out of this batch -- a perfect size. I served them with a side of bacon and Recipe #83746.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the flour in a bowl and add the milk and egg.
- Beat until blended.
- A few small lumps in it is fine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet (or one just barely wiped with a bit of vegetable oil) unti a drop of water beads up.
- Pour in the pancake batter to make small to medium size pancakes.
- Cook until golden brown on one side, then turn and cook the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.