Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great served as an appetiser or part of an antipasti spread. GOod fingerfood for parties
Make and share this Pan-Fried Shrimp / Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- Using a sharp knife, peel and slice the garlic.
- Wash the shrimp / prawns and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan/ skillet.
- Add the garlic and shrimp. Fry over a high heat, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp are pink. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with brandy and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing.