Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe for guacamole took about 20 years to refine. You won't have leftovers with this one. Use more or less jalapenos depending on how hot you like it. Our family loves it hot! It doesn't have beer in the recipe, but it takes 2 beers to cut the fire!
- 8 large ripe avocados
- 1 small onion
- 1 (12 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 ounce green onion dip mix
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 large lemon, juice of (2 T lemon juice)
- 4 jalapenos, seeds and all
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- garlic clove, finely chopped
- Split avocadoes, take out pits (reserving two) and scrape into a bowl. Using a potato masher or fork, smash the avocadoes.
- Dice onions, tomatoes and jalapenos. Add seasoning, cottage cheese, and dip mix. Add lemon juice. Place two avocado pits into the guacamole to prevent it from turning brown. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours for flavors to develop. Serve with tostada chips.
This is sooo good. The 4 of us ate it all and were fighting over the last bit in the bowl. My new go to Guacamole. Thanks for posting. We loved it.
I halved this recipe. It came out very good and everyone liked it. I didn't have any green onion dip mix so I used Ranch dip mix. Thanks for sharing. I will make this again!