Recipe by HeatherFeather
Another recipe I first tasted at a Pampered Chef demonstration. This is a fun one to serve to children. Please don't try to make this without the parchment as the the batter will end up oozing everywhere without it. You can make the crust early in the day, then top it just before serving.
Top Review by Shannon E.
This recipe is fantastic and is so yummy. There are just a couple of things that I didn't see in this one: 1) A chocolate chunk brownie mix (like Ghirardelli, etc.) shouldn't be used. I only say that because I know some people who have tried that. 2) You don't necessarily need a 20 oz. mix, but I wouldn't go lower than 18 to 18.5 oz. I used a 20 oz. mix, and there was some run-off, even with the parchment paper. If you do get the 20 oz., just don't use all of the batter like I did. Lesson learned!! :)
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) packages peanut butter cups, chopped into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled,thinly sliced
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 15-inch round baking stone with a circle of parchment paper and spread brownie batter on top, leaving a 1 inch border around the edge (parchment is needed to keep batter from running off the stone- don't skip).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set, then remove from oven to cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter until creamy.
- Spread over cooled brownie crust, then sprinkle with nuts and chopped candy.
- Layer sliced bananas decoratively over the crust.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and butter together in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over pizza, slice into squares with a pizza cutter, and serve.