From Pampered Chef using the Medium Bar Pan Stoneware (great for brownies too).
Make and share this Pampered Chef Roasted Pepper Focaccia recipe from Food.com.
- 393.49 g packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 59.14 ml Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 118.29 ml sliced ripe olives
- 59.14 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll pizza crust lengthwise over bottom of stoneware bar pan (or use 13" x 9" pan).
- Using fingertips, press indentations 1/2 inch apart into surface of dough.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic; brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with half of mozzarella cheese. Top with peppers and olives.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- Bake 25 - 28 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
This was so yummy! This is ridiculously quick to put together & it the results are so delicious! I used green olives & found them to overpower the rest of the flavours. Next time I'll make it w/o olives. I think sauteed onions would be yummy too. Just a yummy, quick appetizer! Thanks for sharing. I made this again with black olives and it was great-not too salty!
Nice combination of flavors for a quick bread as an appetizer or with an Italian meal.
this was really really good and easy....we all enjoyed it for our sunday dinner