1/5 Photos of Pampered Chef Roasted Pepper Focaccia
From Pampered Chef using the Medium Bar Pan Stoneware (great for brownies too).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 393.49 g package refrigerated pizza dough
- 59.14 ml Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 118.29 ml sliced ripe olives
- 59.14 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Unroll pizza crust lengthwise over bottom of stoneware bar pan (or use 13" x 9" pan).
- 3Using fingertips, press indentations 1/2 inch apart into surface of dough.
- 4In small bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic; brush over dough.
- 5Sprinkle with half of mozzarella cheese. Top with peppers and olives.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- 7Bake 25 - 28 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes.
- 9Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 670.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: