Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is a favourite dip in our family. All the different colours give a great presentation.
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper
- pita chips or cracker
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for pita chips. Put in baking dish.
- Cook 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly.
- Can be cooked 12 minutes in microwave on high.
I really liked this! Took it to a tailgate, and almost all the girls liked it. The boys were harder to convince! I think spinach would be a great sub for the broccoli to switch it up a little. Served with pita chips.
A very pretty and tasty dip. A little thin to try to use as a spread; works best as a dip.