1/2 Photos of Palm Springs Bagel
So my sister was raving about this "amazing" open faced bagel sandwich she had the other day at this cafe. I'm not the biggest avocado fan so I was a little skeptical when she started making one for me. I must say I gladly ate my words after one bite because this is SO DELICIOUS!!! It is seriously the perfect combination so please try it!
My Private Note
open fa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bagel in half and toast it, meanwhile you can slice up your tomato and avocado.
- 2Spread each side of bagel with 1 Tbsp of cream cheese (or more if you like).
- 3Top cream cheese with 1-2 tomato slices, then cover with avocado slices.
- 4Finally sprinkle with with lemon pepper to your taste. I would estimate about 1/4 tsp per bagel--but I like a lot! Enjoy!
- 5**Side note: you can use lime pepper seasoning instead of lemon, and you can get creative with your bagel flavors.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Palm Springs Bagel
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.7
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 655.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g