Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Primal Cravings (I merely genericized the Seafood Pot Pie with Cheddar Crumble Biscuit to use leftover turkey)
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1⁄2 shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 2 cups leftover cooked poultry
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large soup pot, saute celery, leeks and shallot in butter over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken stock, cream, tapioca flour, and chicken or turkey.
- Place the heat on medium and warm through.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda, green onions and cheddar cheese. Add the water one tablespoon at a time until crumbs start to form.
- Spoon the filling into a large oven-safe baking dish. Pour the biscuit crumbs on top evenly over the entire dish.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.