Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fudgy and addictive. So good you'd never know that they are paleo!
- 16 ounces original almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups honey or 1 1⁄4 cups agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cacao (powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend almond butter, eggs, honey (or agave nectar) and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Blend in cacao, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-40 minutes, depending on your oven (it took me around 26 minutes).