Recipe by Mini Ravindran
This has to be tried..you just cannot go wrong with this !
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Mini, this was wonderful. I made it for lunch this afternoon and we enjoyed it with Indian Spiced rice(recipe number21855). It was really good. I'd recommend this recipe to everyone.
- 2 bunches spinach, blanched and coarsely chopped
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 6 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat yogurt in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red chillies powder, salt, black pepper powder and wait for a second.
- Add onions and sauté till tender.
- Now add spinach and sauté for at least 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool down a little and then add gently into the yogurt bowl.
- Mix,allow it to rest for a few minutes and enjoy with stuffed Indian breads or spiced rice.