Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has to be tried..you just cannot go wrong with this !
Make and share this Palak Raita (spinach Curd) recipe from Food.com.
- Beat yogurt in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red chillies powder, salt, black pepper powder and wait for a second.
- Add onions and sauté till tender.
- Now add spinach and sauté for at least 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool down a little and then add gently into the yogurt bowl.
- Mix,allow it to rest for a few minutes and enjoy with stuffed Indian breads or spiced rice.
Mini, this was wonderful. I made it for lunch this afternoon and we enjoyed it with Indian Spiced rice(recipe number21855). It was really good. I'd recommend this recipe to everyone.