- 3 cups pak choi, mostly stalks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 small slice gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 scallion, cut in 2 lengths
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic with ginger, chile flakes, scallion, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Add the pak choi and mix well with your hands.
- Add salt and sugar, mixing again until well combined.
- let stand for 1-2 hours at room temperature as it will make its own juice, then refrigerate until ready to serve.