Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very smooth but potent cocktail reminiscent of a pina colada. For flair, serve it in a pilsner glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon sweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄2 ounce Meyer's dark rum
- Mix together and shake the first 4 ingredients.
- Pour over ice in a glass and float the Myer's on top.
A cool and refreshing drink on for a hot day. Love the myers float. Thanks! PS: this can sneak up on you. :)
Now people, don't making the same mistake I did - get SWEETENED coconut milk! :) The first time we got just coconut milk, and it was very blah and bland. Then we got the real stuff and it was lovely! Very smooth, and not too sweet.