Recipe by PAFECT
This is the perfect lunch sandwich. Very filling.
Top Review by PaulaG
This reminds me of those expensive prepackaged tuna salad kits. I used a 6 oz can of water packed tuna and omitted the salt. This was served with crisp bread and olives for a nice and filling lunch. The recipe makes 2 nice servings with the crisp bread. Made for *PAC Spring 2008*
- 1 cup tuna
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty the tuna out of the can. Strain the water out and place the tuna into a bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the tuna first and then mix the honey mustard inches Try to mix well to make a good texture. If not concerned about caloric intake, you can use more mayonnaise and it may taste better.
- Next, mix in the pickled relish. Mix until evenly throughout.