Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Similar to Pad Thai but the noodles are lighter .
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, sliced
- 8 ounces cellophane noodles, soaked in hot water* cut into 4 lengths
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 scallions, white & green portions sliced on diagonal into 1 pieces (green onions)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add onions. Stir-fry until onions have wilted (about 3 min.).
- Add meat and cook until tender.
- Add noodles and toss.
- Make a hole in center of mixture and break the eggs.
- Slowly stir the eggs only until set, and then break them up and mix with the noodles.
- Stir in the sprouts, celery and scallions, and cook until heated.
- Season with Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and serve.
- *Soak noodles in hot water for about five minutes until they are soft, but firm and not mushy. Rinse with cold water before cooking.