Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a vegan cookbook (I can't remember which one). Again, just looking for the nutritional information.
- 236.59 ml light coconut milk
- 59.14 ml ketchup (organic)
- 29.58 ml evaporated cane juice
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
Noodles and Stir Fry Ingredients
- 340.19 g Asian noodles
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass (thirds and bruised)
- 4-6 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 4.92 ml dried red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 236.59 ml fresh bean sprout
- 59.14-118.29 ml cilantro
- 59.14-118.29 ml peanuts (chopped)
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Cook noodles until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil in wok. Add garlic, saute, then add broccoli, lemongrass, and whites of scallions.
- Add a bit of water and raise to medium heat. Cover and steam 3-4 min., until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add noodles, sauce, and greens of scallions. Stir gently. Stir in red pepper flakes (to taste), cilantro, and peanuts. Serve.