Recipe by Mindi Bunch
I love pad thai! I haven't tried this particular recipe just yet. Posting here for safe keeping. Please let me know if you try this. Guessing at the prep and cooking times.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 lb chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces boxes rice noodles, any width,soaked for stir-fry
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 packet paad Thai sauce
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In wok or large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add egg.
- Scramble lightly, about 20 seconds.
- Add chicken.
- Stir fry until cooked through.
- Add remaining vegatable oil.
- Add Rice Noodles.
- Stir fry 4-7 minutes until firm but tender.
- Add scallions, peanuts and Pad Thai Sauce.
- Stir fry about 1 minute.
- Stir in bean sprouts.
- Serve hot garnished with cilantro and lime wedges.