Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe to me is very bland - howevery I know there are many people that do not like spicy so this is for you. When I do this recipe I add a couple of Jalapeno peppers and tons of garlic.
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, peeled,julienned,2 inch pieces
- 1 cup zucchini, washed and cut into julienne strips,2 inches long
- 2 stalks celery, julienned,2 inch pieces
- 2 green onions, cleaned and cut into 2 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, cleaned and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried summer savory
- salt and pepper
- aluminum foil, for the packages
- In a frypan Combine the broth and veggies, stir and cook for apprx 2 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Cut 4 double squares of foil apprx 10" square.
- Place a half chicken breast diagonally on each piece of foil.
- Top each with a 1/4 of the veggies, a pinch of Summer Savory, salt& pepper Seal the packages.
- BBQ over med-high heat for apprx 20 minutes, turn at least once.
- Open a pkg.
- and check if the chickie is done.
- (you cando this in he oven instead of BBQ, 350F for 15-20 minutes).