Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great moist cake that is so easy to take to picnics or potlucks.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch fluted bundt pan.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 45-50 minutes or until cake tests done with toothpick inserted in center.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Just before serving, dust with powdered sugar.
This is sooooo good! I use plain fat-free yogurt to make this instead of the sour cream. We love it:)