Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My dear friend Cynthia invited our family to their home for dinner. She prepared this dish with a salad and some basmati lime rice. It was really yummy. You can make this into kabobs alternating chicken, pineapple, mushrooms, onion and red pepper.
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, fine chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- Mix the lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil, soy, ginger, Tabasco and cilantro together. Marinate the chicken for 4 hours to overnight.
- Grill the breasts to desired doneness.