1/3 Photos of Pacific Northwest Stir-Fried Asparagus & Sugar Snap Peas
Beautiful BC's Note:
Nice bright crunchy side dish that goes well with Pacific Northwest Poached Salmon in White Wine Bouillon. This recipe is from Taste magazine which is put out by various Liquor Distributors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim tough ends from asparagus and slice stalks diagonally into 2 inch pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- 2Pinch bakc the stem ends of sugar snap peas and pull the string down the length. Add to asparagus in bowl.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes, stirring occassionaly.
- 4Sprinkle with seasonings to taste - be generous!
- 5Continue to cook for 3 more minutes or until veggies are cooked but crispy.
- 6Transfer to a heated dish and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Northwest Stir-Fried Asparagus & Sugar Snap Peas
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g