Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peanut butter, Banana's, and Carrots with a touch of honey make a great healthy breakfast or snack wrap. From Parenting Magazine.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 bananas, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- In a bowl combine honey, lemon juice, and bananas.
- Spread 2 T peanut butter onto each tortilla. Top with 2 T carrots and 1/4 c banana mixture.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla. Cut each in half and serve.
My daughter loved this wrap, and the fact that she had such an unusual lunch. Thanks!
I loved this! I love how it was different yet the flavor wasn't compromised. I used 1 1/2 tsp natural PB & didn't use any lemon juice. I diced about 1 heaping tbsp of carrots & sprinkled that on top of the PB, then drizzled honey on top. I used about 8 slices of banana, topped that with light cinnamon sprinkle & finished it off with a small amount of granola. It was fantastic, fast & delicious. Thanks so much for sharing!
I really liked the carrots, and all the flavors were great together.