1/3 Photos of Oyster Crackin's (Ranch Crackers Snack)
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
These are different from the other recipes on Zaar for seasoned oyster crackers because they don't include dill and they do include parmesan cheese. My mom always makes these at Christmas and they can be very addictive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 (11 ounce) box oyster crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package original hidden valley ranch dressing mix (unprepared)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Mix oil, dressing mix and cheese in a large bowl, add crackers and mix well.
- 2Let stand a couple hours, stirring occasionally.
- 3Will store a couple of weeks covered.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oyster Crackin's (Ranch Crackers Snack)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 399.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix