These are different from the other recipes on Zaar for seasoned oyster crackers because they don't include dill and they do include parmesan cheese. My mom always makes these at Christmas and they can be very addictive.
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (11 ounce) box oyster crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) packageoriginal hidden valley ranch dressing mix (unprepared)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix oil, dressing mix and cheese in a large bowl, add crackers and mix well.
- Let stand a couple hours, stirring occasionally.
- Will store a couple of weeks covered.
We loved this recipe. However, I did not use all of the oil it called for, I used less than 1/2 a cup.
There are great :) At first i was confused i thought they'd need to be baked or would get soggy, but that wasn't the case at all, they were very good, i plan to share these during christmas time for an easy snack :)
Oh so.. good. We always add 2 Tsp. dried dill and 1-1/2 Tsp. garlic powder. Thanks for posting.