photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box oyster crackers
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine seasonings, dressing mix and oil and mix well.
- Pour over crackers and stir well.
- Bake at 200F for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 7 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Proud Zaar original member! Very disappointed with the new site.