1/2 Photos of Oven-Roasted Hokkaido Squash
A great way to use hokkaido squash. It's super-easy to make and tastes very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 kg hokkaido squash (one medium-sized squash)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons sunflower oil (or any other oil you like)
- salt and pepper
- 4 -5 teaspoons gomashio (that's a mixture of finely ground toasted sesame and salt)
- 1Wash the squash, remove the seeds and cut into u-shaped pieces (the peel of this squash is edible). Place them on a paper-lined baking tray.
- 2Peel the garlic, press it into a small bowl and mix with the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Brush the pieces of squash with the marinade. Sprinkle with gomashio.
- 4Bake at 200° C in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes .
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Hokkaido Squash
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: