1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Herbed Vegetables
This is a variation on a vegetable recipe from "New Dieter’s Cookbook" by Better Homes and Gardens. You can add Zucchini as I did, however, the zucchini cooks much faster so will not hold its shape. I still liked the added zucchini though. You can also add a little creol seasoning to give a zip. Makes 4 VERY generous servings!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cut all vegetables and place in 13x9 baking pan.
- 3In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables.
- 4Mix the oil mixture with vegetables to coat.
- 5Cover dish with foil and back for 30 minutes.
- 6Carefully remove foil; stir vegetables and bak uncovered for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Herbed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g