This is a variation on a vegetable recipe from "New Dieter’s Cookbook" by Better Homes and Gardens. You can add Zucchini as I did, however, the zucchini cooks much faster so will not hold its shape. I still liked the added zucchini though. You can also add a little creol seasoning to give a zip. Makes 4 VERY generous servings!!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut all vegetables and place in 13x9 baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables.
- Mix the oil mixture with vegetables to coat.
- Cover dish with foil and back for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove foil; stir vegetables and bak uncovered for another 5 minutes.