Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
these are delicious! also, much better for you than the deep fried type :)
- nonstick spray coating
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups sliced zucchini or 2 cups onion rings or 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1. Spray a cold cookie sheet with nonstick spray coating. Set aside.
- 2. In a 9-inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and paprika until well mixed. In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings or cauliflower. Drizzle vegetables with salad dressing; toss until coated. Then, roll vegetables in crumb mixture until coated. Place the coated vegetables in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake vegetables in a 450 degree F oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden. Makes 4 (1/2-cup) servings.