Grandma-Mom Chef #179860's Note:
I love these hope you do too. they are fewer in calories than most. Not sure where I got this recipe. From a magazine I'm sure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 jalapeno peppers (Fresh)
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal (crushed)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Make a small slit lengthwise on each pepper. Remove seeds and ribs. Rinse and dry well.
- 3Cook peppers in covered (use plastic wrap) dish in microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 4In mixer, beat cheese with 2 tbs water and cilantro until smooth.
- 5Fill each pepper with 1 Tbs mixture. You can use pastry bag and round tip or a plastic baggie with a corner cut off to do this.
- 6Coat each pepper in honey mustard then roll in cornflake crumbs.
- 7Put on greased baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Jalapeño Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 187.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g