Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Egg and chips is one of my all time favourite meals - I'm a classy girl! I always worry about frying the eggs so discovered that they work in the oven (best not ask how). The best potatoes to use for this are King Edward or Maris piper.
- 450 g potatoes, chipped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 220°C.
- Put chips in a roasting pan and scatter over garlic and rosemary. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 35 - 40 mins giving the tin a good shake halfway through.
- Make two gaps in the chips and crack an egg in each gap. Return to the oven and cook until the eggs are to your taste.
- Serve with tons of salt and vinegar!